Author Topic: The Obama Libya Cover-Up Explained  (Read 1154 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The Obama Libya Cover-Up Explained
« on: October 20, 2012, 03:52:03 pm »

The Obama Libya Cover-Up Explained
October 19, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: If you were here yesterday, you recall that the last hour of the program I kept promising, kept intending to spend some time on the latest developments of Benghazi and Libya.  And I'm glad I didn't because all hell has broken loose overnight about this.  We now know, McClatchy news has come out with the story that practically explains everything.  Let me summarize it for you.  McClatchy news says that the regime's concoction of the video story to explain the attack in Benghazi was a purposeful cover created by the regime to cover up the disaster that our operation involving the removing of Moammar Khadafy proved to be.

Getting rid of Khadafy basically turned the Benghazi area into an Al-Qaeda stronghold.  That was the truth of the matter, and that's what the regime doesn't want anybody to know, or didn't.  So they concocted the story that the video was responsible for the death of the ambassador and the three other Americans in the attack in Benghazi, because the regime had tried to tell this great story, "Look what we did. We cleaned up Libya. We got rid of an evil guy, and we've made Libya part of the Arab Spring, a great outbreak of democracy.  Look, aren't we wonderful."  When instead what happened was we kicked him out of there and then left ourselves, and we left ourselves nobody to control what was happening in the aftermath, and Al-Qaeda has established a beachhead in Benghazi.

Obama's running around saying that there is no more Al-Qaeda, until yesterday when he pulled it out of his speeches.  He was saying there was no more Al-Qaeda.  I'll tell you, what we have learned overnight and this morning, Romney is so set up for the foreign policy debate on Monday night, and there's much more detail to this.  You know, brevity is the soul of wit.  Everything that I am going to say down the road here on the program today basically will be to explain how McClatchy learned this.  It involves the CIA.  The CIA knew within 24 hours that it was a militant attack, that there was no video, there was no spontaneous demonstration.  The State Department knew immediately.  The White House knew.  It was Jay Carney who started the lie

much more here:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/10/19/the_obama_libya_cover_up_explained

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: The Obama Libya Cover-Up Explained
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 02:19:19 am »
Now they have the Washington Post doing cover for them before the upcoming debate we are back to the damned video again... I swear you need a list to keep track of which story on which day.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 03:48:21 am »
The latest I've heard and read is that Stevens was involved in gun-running arms to Syrian rebels and
that just like in the movies.....people that can finger you are eliminated.  With extreme prejudice. 

I tell you all Obama needs is a white Persian cat in his lap. And wear an eye-patch.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:48:43 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 03:54:51 am »
The latest I've heard and read is that Stevens was involved in gun-running arms to Syrian rebels and
that just like in the movies.....people that can finger you are eliminated.  With extreme prejudice. 

I tell you all Obama needs is a white Persian cat in his lap. And wear an eye-patch.

With all the back and forth just today Rush's should should be interesting on Monday.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776