Author Topic: Ten important things you might have missed at the presidential debate at Hofstra; Obama on cocaine?  (Read 2362 times)

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online mountaineer

Offline Rapunzel

I don't doubt this at all... remember The Insider talking about how he was before the speech in Denver in 2008....

Online DCPatriot

Don't you feel like you're living in a freaking movie?

I just hope this doesn't have a Quentin Tarantino ending.   8888crybaby
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

The article is a long read but very worthwhile.....

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
This has the ring of truth.  Particularly the giving up on moderates and independents...the thought of a president stoned out on cocaine is scarey...but it rings of truth as well.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
We just have to beat the son of a bitch, fumigate the White House, and fire thousands and thousands of staff and employees loyal to this traitor.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
The word on the street was that Vice Premier Biden was all hopped up on caffeine laden energy drinks, so it would not surprise me if Bam had a snort to get him up for this.  Impossible to prove, but certainly a possibility....

That's all it would really take - too much caffeine and red bulls.  In fact, too many caffeine pills all by themselves could accomplish that.  After my freshman year at college after pulling an all-nighter to cram for my last exam (which I passed with an 'A' thank you very much), I decided that rather than find someplace to crash I would immediately get in the car and drive the 5 hours back to home.  To keep myself going I bought a packet of caffeine pills and popped a couple, and one or two more on the road.  By the time I got home I was so tired and so wired at the same time that I felt I was standing half-way outside of myself.  I then crashed and slept for about 19 hours.  I can't imagine what I looked like.

Online mountaineer

Offline Rapunzel

They'll have to rent a truck just to haul away all the bongs. Romney must not make the mistake Bush did, however, of not clearing out the State Dept. and other agencies of loyalists.

Absolutely the entire State Department needs to be cleaned out -- it is wayyyyyyyyyy past over due....

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
That's all it would really take - too much caffeine and red bulls.  In fact, too many caffeine pills all by themselves could accomplish that.  After my freshman year at college after pulling an all-nighter to cram for my last exam (which I passed with an 'A' thank you very much), I decided that rather than find someplace to crash I would immediately get in the car and drive the 5 hours back to home.  To keep myself going I bought a packet of caffeine pills and popped a couple, and one or two more on the road.  By the time I got home I was so tired and so wired at the same time that I felt I was standing half-way outside of myself.  I then crashed and slept for about 19 hours.  I can't imagine what I looked like.

I hear me...

I used to do the caffeine express up the Pennsy Turnpike from Norfolk to Northeast Ohio back in the day.  I'd leave the ship right after work on a Friday and head up the road, and get home in the very wee hours the next morning.  The trip back was worse because I had to get to work....

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
They'll have to rent a truck just to haul away all the bongs. Romney must not make the mistake Bush did, however, of not clearing out the State Dept. and other agencies of loyalists.
Unfortunately that isn't how it works.  A lot of them are "careerists," not "political appointees."

The problem is the careerists are left-leaning, since those types gravitate to the "government as a good thing" philosophy.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf