Author Topic:  (Read 5778 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« on: October 17, 2012, 12:18:55 PM »
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:53:08 PM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 12:26:27 PM »
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

--John Adams

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 12:50:17 PM »
I couldn't watch the debate last night. I caught it on one of the re runs late last night and didn't get to watch the entire thing.

The oddest thing was I did see the part that Obama called the audience member by name then said 'whats your name'.

The entire thing was a set up. Candy HAD TO HAVE coordinated with someone in the Obama campaign. IMO Hillary's timing of the blame announcement the day before...it was all planned. Now they hold off BenghaziGate until after the election.

The beauty of it all- is Obama still lost and will lose.

I saw that the liberal marxist tweeters threatened Romney's life again and GET THIS, they are saying Romney is the antichrist.

IF ANYBODY is the, or an antichrist; it is obviously Obama. Are Obama supporters blinded by hate? How can anyone be so blind to Obama's massive corruption and lies?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:51:27 PM by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 01:13:19 PM »
Obama's a cheat and a liar.  America knows it and has had enough.

One and done!

Start packing BO.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »
Obama's a cheat and a liar.  America knows it and has had enough.

One and done!

Start packing BO.

The funny thing is Obama and his state run MSM are SO USED to it working for them. When you have the MSM in the tank that's how he usually wins and gets by with lies.

The funny thing is they have no idea the jig is up. They think they won. They are so arrogant they think they won and everyone fell for it.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 01:31:47 PM »
Looks like a October surprise is to drop in 4 days... the document is blurred, but looks like a tax return........

http://chicksontheright.com/categories/the-makeover-and-or-miscellaneous/item/23227-october-surprise#pagejump

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 01:35:23 PM »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 01:39:34 PM »
More here....it does look like a tax form....would it be Romney's?.........

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/10/okay-sure-ill-fall-for-it-and-link-to-an-october-surprise-website/

Support the USO

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 02:25:48 PM »
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »
Limited photo analysis possible due to severe blurring, but 95% confidence it is an IRS 1040 with SS#s blacked out. I found a much larger version of the image and played with it enough to slightly improve the resolution.  Domain is: 72.167.41.124 registered through Go.Daddy.com in Scottsdale, AZ, FWIW.

If it were something they think is bad about Romney it would have been leaked by the alphabet channels a long time ago. I think it is Alinsky tactics it is really nothing but make people nervous.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »
The only way they could get Romney's returns is through Geithner and that would be illegal  :shrug:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 04:16:04 PM »
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:16:57 PM by Gazoo »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 04:19:20 PM »
So it's probably some affiliate in business tied to Bain that shows business overseas? Whatever it is no one cares about it but them. And then they have buzzfeed leak it so they don't get caught. But why the 22nd? When is the next debate?

The next debate is Monday... the article said this was going to drop in 4 days -- why the weekend????

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 04:31:09 PM »

Offline evadR²

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 04:37:58 PM »
Elyassoff
He-lie-ass-off
YUP! That's him.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 04:59:32 PM »
Obama was led and protected by the moderator and given the questions and names ahead of time (as seen in the video) Candy refers it by the mans name Obama says "Hi Kerry" ahhhh ummm whats your name?

And Obama still lost.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:59:52 PM by Gazoo »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 05:11:52 PM »
Gazoo....this is fantastic.  Thanks for posting it.

Wish that elRushbo would speak about it.

....I'll email him the link to this thread! 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2012, 05:18:29 PM »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2012, 05:23:48 PM »
I've got news for the Democrats.

This will be 'our' OJ Simpson revenge.

You could show Mitt standing over a body with a bloody knife in his hand......and I'm STILL voting for him.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 05:28:46 PM »
Gazoo....this is fantastic.  Thanks for posting it.

Wish that elRushbo would speak about it.

....I'll email him the link to this thread!

The youtubes aren't working on my end. If you look at just the tape of Obama walking up to Kerry after Candy cued Obama to the question and Obama says, Hi Kerry good to see you and then says ahh ummm what is your name. It clearly shows Candy was not only in the tank for Obama but info. was fed to Obama before hand.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2012, 05:39:52 PM »
I've got news for the Democrats.

This will be 'our' OJ Simpson revenge.

You could show Mitt standing over a body with a bloody knife in his hand......and I'm STILL voting for him.

The more I see of the October Surprise the more I think it is BS. Obama is losing his ass in the swing states if the Obama campaign had anything on Romney they would leak it to their campaign state run media in a NY minute.

And LOL I hear ya, it's true ABO! They could find out that Romney is a secret scientologist that flies around in a cape and has 78 wifes and is caught in bed with Barney Fife and I would still vote for him.

IOW's anything is better that a radical terrorist loving POS community organizing lying mob thug.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »
That is weird. hmmmm. Does anybody have the capability to unblur the document?

If that's a tax return, I don't think it's the first page of a Form 1040.  If you look at the Forms 1040 for the years 2004 to 2011, you'll notice that the bottom half of the first page has a large amount of blank white space on the right-hand side.  This image doesn't have that white space.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf