Author Topic: Candy Crowley: He Was Right  (Read 1415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Candy Crowley: He Was Right
« on: October 17, 2012, 08:38:41 AM »

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: Candy Crowley: He Was Right
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:50:32 AM »
Crowley is trying to squirm out of the accusation that she joined Obama in attacking Romney instead of MODERATING, which was her job.  She can parse it any way she wants, but her actions in the moment were very telling, and the MSM bias was readily apparent for all to see.  In the end, it will help Romney because people see it for what it was: her desperate attempt to rescue her president from a harmful, truthful accusation.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:25:15 AM »
Candy Crowley in her role as Gunga Din.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 09:34:20 AM »
Crowley is trying to squirm out of the accusation that she joined Obama in attacking Romney instead of MODERATING, which was her job.  She can parse it any way she wants, but her actions in the moment were very telling, and the MSM bias was readily apparent for all to see.  In the end, it will help Romney because people see it for what it was: her desperate attempt to rescue her president from a harmful, truthful accusation.

:amen:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 11:10:02 AM »
I had to watch on replay...as I did last time.  Biased as I am I thought it honestly a solid victory for Romney.  Obama showed up this time but his part was largely forgettable fluff mixed in with class warfare attacks on Romney, which were fended off adroitly for the most part.  The one exception was Benghazi - where the collusion between Crowley and Obama was blatant and over the top.  This was the point of set up - for the rest of it Crowley was far less blatant in her favoritism - but this was a preplanned set up with the White House.  More obvious than the nose on Jimmy Durante's face.

And I think the fallout from that set up will be worse for Obama than if they'd just play it straight - which they can never allow themselves to do, not when they have inside control of the MSM to play with.

Benghazi still has another debate coming...and this won't play well.  Obama feels like he dodged an RPG with that set up, but he's wrong - the after-debate corrections and fact checking will last much longer than the Benghazi question during the debate, and will be seen and heard by more people over time.

And there is still next week and it will be THE subject.

If Obama and Hillary are to pay a price for their incompetence, inattention and anti-American stances in the Arab World, then this is where it will occur - in the election as a part of the referendum on Obama's performance overall.  The best the American people can do to get back at them for their treason is to vote them out of office.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 11:12:32 AM »
Oh and one more point!  Obama obviously feels as if he is VERY vulnerable on his handling of Benghazi in particular and the "Arab Spring" in general.  For him to use the set up with Crowley to cover this very point means that he feels VERY weak and exposed here on this point.

This is the point that Romney needs to assault in the next debate as Obama may very well implode right on this line of attack.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 11:38:02 AM »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf