Author Topic: ROMNEY'S SECRET BLOWOUT  (Read 1136 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

ROMNEY'S SECRET BLOWOUT
« on: October 17, 2012, 03:45:21 AM »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: ROMNEY'S SECRET BLOWOUT
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:46:18 AM »
I didn't join the live thread last night because my wife was watching with me and she feels left out when I join the live discussion.  So let me belatedly point out that I thought Romney creamed OPapaDoc last night on substance.  Romney kept hammering away at the record, and OPapaDoc simply could not refute the arguments.  Many accusations were simply left hanging because the president had to let them go.  This included the Fast and Furious matter. 

At times Obama rambled on and on, particularly when he went off on the subject of community colleges in response to a gun control question.  I almost felt sorry for him at that point, he was flailing so badly.  Finally, the most telling moment for me was when OPapaDoc feigned righteous indignation at the suggestion that he would use a dead ambassador's body for political gain.  I think just about every woman recognizes that when a man gets that angry over something, he is usually hiding the truth about his actions.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:32:19 AM »
I didn't join the live thread last night because my wife was watching with me and she feels left out when I join the live discussion.  So let me belatedly point out that I thought Romney creamed OPapaDoc last night on substance.  Romney kept hammering away at the record, and OPapaDoc simply could not refute the arguments.  Many accusations were simply left hanging because the president had to let them go.  This included the Fast and Furious matter. 

At times Obama rambled on and on, particularly when he went off on the subject of community colleges in response to a gun control question.  I almost felt sorry for him at that point, he was flailing so badly.  Finally, the most telling moment for me was when OPapaDoc feigned righteous indignation at the suggestion that he would use a dead ambassador's body for political gain.  I think just about every woman recognizes that when a man gets that angry over something, he is usually hiding the truth about his actions.

That's my take as well!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »

Glad to know it wasn't my imagination that Obama was once again talking in circles... he is lost without his binky... something I told Axelrod when he was tweeting how great Obama was doing.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf