Author Topic: Obama camp tips hand on debate, hints president will attack Romney on Bain  (Read 618 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline R4 TrumPence

Sounds like they are going to bring out all their lying talking points about Mitt again!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline speekinout

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
They can't discuss their issues and I mean ISSUES as in they should be impeached ISSUES. They can't discuss their ideas or what Obama will do to save his train wreck, as it is the same-nothing.

So Bain is all they got. They are too afraid to bring up the taxes because someone may ask about Obama's medical and college records.

They tell people that Romney comes in and closes all businesses and he is a evil rich man.

Obama closes businesses and is a evil rich radical infiltrating lazy POS. So what else are they going to do? Obama got FOUR pinocchios on his last debate as well as Biden. I wish Romney would point this out very clearly.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf