Author Topic: Krauthammer: Biden was disrespectful and hugely condescending, it undid the force of his arguments  (Read 496 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

http://www.therightscoop.com/krauthammer-biden-was-disrespectful-and-hugely-condescending-it-undid-the-force-of-his-arguments/

Krauthammer: Biden was disrespectful and hugely condescending, it undid the force of his arguments

Posted by  The Right Scoop on October 11th, 2012 in Politics | 0 Comments

Krauthammer says that if you read the transcript the debate would end in a tie. If you heard it on radio, Biden would win the debate. But if you saw it on TV, like most did, he says that Biden loses because he very disrespectful and condescending and that undid the force of his arguments:

Video at link above

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Oldbrowser

Biden scored some points but they were overshadowed by the clown act.  He should have done much better on substance.  Ryan won on style.   I thought the moderator was really poor.  She repeatedly gave Biden the last word and allowed Biden to talk over Ryan when he did not agree with the point.  She also asked a lot more followup questions of Ryan and then cut him off before he finished his point.  She rarely did that with Biden.
Over all I would call it a draw because all we learned is that they disagree with each others facts and positions. 

The VP said that the administration was misled by the intelligence provided in Bengazi on the one hand.  Then on the other hand he said that in the case of Iran going nuclear, the intelligence services would know exactly when Iran could produce a nuclear weapon.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf