Author Topic: Sabato: Things are looking better for Romney in Florida and Virginia  (Read 712 times)

Offline pjohns

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Sabato: Things are looking better for Romney in Florida and Virginia
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:41:31 PM »
I swear I am becoming election-schizophrenic.  I swing between being very confident to a nervous wreck.  Then, I start thinking about the Senate, the House, etc...  Let's get this done and set aside November 7 as a big party!
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline pjohns

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 09:12:20 PM »
A new poll of likely voters, commissioned by the Miami Herald and the Tampa Bay Times, shows Gov. Romney ahead in Florida by seven percentage points, 51-44.

The new set of numbers "marks a dramatic 8-point shift since last month," according to a Miamai Herald article on the matter.   

Here is the link:  Poll: Strong presidential debate helps Mitt Romney move ahead of President Obama by 7 points among Florida voters - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Offline speekinout

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 10:59:47 PM »
I swear I am becoming election-schizophrenic.  I swing between being very confident to a nervous wreck.  Then, I start thinking about the Senate, the House, etc...  Let's get this done and set aside November 7 as a big party!

I'm the same way. I'm sorry I won't be able to come to your party on Nov 7th. By the time I go to bed after the results on the 6th, I will probably have consumed at least half of the supplies in my liquor cabinet - either way; celebration or sorrow. I won't be able to plan anything that requires getting dressed and standing until at least the 8th (or 9th).  :0001:

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 12:53:52 AM »

I will be on a plane to NC at 8am on the 7th watching Direct TV and hopefully having a mimosa and smiling. If not I will be doing hard shots for breakfast and passing out til I hit Dulles and have to change planes! LOL

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf