Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 08:52:14 AM »
This is sort of a laundry list of excuses for Obama. It actually says next to nothing about Biden.

Here's the deal...Biden will not be there to debate Ryan. Biden's job that night is to correct all the things that went "wrong" for Obama in the last debate.

Biden will be there to debate Romney.

This is a pattern for Axelrod's Obama strategy: fight the guy that's not there or not able to defend himself.

Obama ran against Bush in 2008, not McCain, then as President, he attacked the "do nothing Congress", and openly criticized the SCOTUS during a State of the Union address while continuing to blame Bush for everything; he does best attacking Romney during Obama rallies, but once he shared a stage with the Governor, he crumpled up like a cheap, empty suit.

So Biden will most likely continue that strategy, and try to make Ryan respond to the things Romney said during the debate, as well as some things he may have never said.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 09:15:52 AM »
I think you're right.  But since Romney and Ryan are pretty much singing the same song, a chance for Ryan to double down on Romney's points made last week is a good thing.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 09:27:23 AM »
I almost feel sorry for the Dhimmies if Biden's debate performance is what they are betting the farm on.  Almost.  They are literally playing with dynamite and matches by convincing themselves they can wind Joe up and turn him loose on his own with no teleprompter and no clue about the questions that will be asked.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:29:52 AM »
This is sort of a laundry list of excuses for Obama. It actually says next to nothing about Biden.

Here's the deal...Biden will not be there to debate Ryan. Biden's job that night is to correct all the things that went "wrong" for Obama in the last debate.

Biden will be there to debate Romney.

This is a pattern for Axelrod's Obama strategy: fight the guy that's not there or not able to defend himself.

Obama ran against Bush in 2008, not McCain, then as President, he attacked the "do nothing Congress", and openly criticized the SCOTUS during a State of the Union address while continuing to blame Bush for everything; he does best attacking Romney during Obama rallies, but once he shared a stage with the Governor, he crumpled up like a cheap, empty suit.

So Biden will most likely continue that strategy, and try to make Ryan respond to the things Romney said during the debate, as well as some things he may have never said.

Excellent observations Luis...I hope you plan on being here Thursday night to help blog this debate live......

:beer:

Offline speekinout

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 03:21:38 PM »
I hope Biden does try to attack Romney in his debate. Ryan is better at defending Romney than Romney is. Romney has a bit too much humility for a politician; that won't be a factor if Biden attacks him in a debate with Ryan. Ryan genuinely likes and respects Romney, and he's very articulate. That would be another debate to put a smile on my face. 

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 09:01:54 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf