Author Topic: Battleground Tracking Poll: Dems less enthusiastic  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Battleground Tracking Poll: Dems less enthusiastic
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:24:26 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: Battleground Tracking Poll: Dems less enthusiastic
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 11:18:49 AM »
Democrats are definitely less enthusiastic this time 'round, even in such permanently democrat places such as NYC.  In fact, of the bumper-stickers I've seen in the five boros, I've seen a few more Romney stickers than I have Obama stickers (2012 stickers, that is; there are still a number of old 2008 stickers around).  My wife even commented last night that it seemed odd that the election was less than a month away because she's barely heard anything about it.  Which is true; in 2008 there were all sorts of little gadflies about on the streets urging everyone to vote for Obama - which was a little weird because it was a foregone conclusion that NYC would overwhelmingly vote for Obama in 2008 - but this time there is barely anyone out.

The only people I've seen, and it was only for one day, were democrats canvassing for the democrat party primary back in September, and that only involved local races such as supreme court judges (the "supreme court" in NY is the lowest trial court level; it's not the highest court in the state).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf