Author Topic: Obama pokes fun at own debate performance  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Obama pokes fun at own debate performance
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:29:08 PM »

Oct 7, 9:35 PM EDT

Obama pokes fun at own debate performance

AP White House Correspondent

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- President Barack Obama has a new critic of his debate performance - himself.

Speaking at a celebrity-led fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre, Obama came on stage after performances by such singers as Katy Perry, Jon Bon Jovi and Stevie Wonder and remarks by actor George Clooney. He marveled at how they are able to perform flawlessly night after night and then said, quote, "I can't always say the same."

It was a shot at his listless debate showing against Republican Mitt Romney on Wednesday. Supporters in the crowd laughed at the line.

Obama was raising millions of dollars over two days of campaigning in Los Angeles and San Francisco. He was capping his night at a ritzy 150-guest dinner costing $25,000 person.

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Re: Obama pokes fun at own debate performance
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 10:31:22 PM »
Keep yucking it up, doofus.  Right now, the more you keep it in the public consciousness, the longer-lasting the harm it's doing to you.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo