Author Topic: Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey’s ‘American Idol’ feud gets ‘nasty’ [VIDEO]  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/04/nicki-minaj-and-mariah-careys-american-idol-feud-gets-nasty-video/#ixzz28f8d0F6p

Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey’s ‘American Idol’ feud gets ‘nasty’ [VIDEO]
12:07 PM 10/04/2012

Who could have predicted that putting two divas with massive egos as judges on “American idol” could turn out badly?

Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey’s relationship “got nasty” during the reality show’s stop in Charlotte, N.C. Tuesday, according to TMZ.

An argument between the two judges began over a contestant’s talent, but quickly escalated into personal attacks. Minaj allegedly yelled that she was “not bleep’ putting up with her bleep highness over there.” TMZ reports that off-camera, Minaj said ”If I had a gun I would shoot her.”

Carey reportedly said in response, “Oh, why do I have a three year old sitting around me? I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

“Idol’s” third new judge, Keith Urban was stuck in the middle of the two feuding women.
“There was a very heated, intense argument towards the end of the day,” longtime “Idol” host Ryan Seacrest said on his radio show Wednesday.

A source close to the show told the Chicago Sun Times, “This is really starting to get nasty. A bit of controversy is OK — even good — because it adds spice to the show. However, if it gets too intense and their true dislike for each other becomes obvious — and continuously obvious — then that moves into the uncomfortable stage for the viewers.”

WATCH (Warning: explicit, but barely audible language):

video
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

I don't care for either woman....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776