Author Topic: 333 Uses For Coconut Oil  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
333 Uses For Coconut Oil
« on: October 03, 2012, 07:53:18 pm »
Jennifer Saleem
Hybrid Rasta Mama
August 20, 2012

Offering a myriad of health benefits, coconut oil is affordable, readily available and completely natural. I use it for EVERYTHING. Literally. I buy it in 5 gallon increments and keep it all over my house. I even have some in the car. So here is a little information to inspire you to check out this amazing oil!
More

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: 333 Uses For Coconut Oil
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 08:29:07 pm »
Have a friend that has lost over 30 lbs in six months by adding coconut oil to his diet, and he says he feels great.  I'm going to try it myself after reading this.  Thanks Machiavelli!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 07:56:09 pm »
Have a friend that has lost over 30 lbs in six months by adding coconut oil to his diet, and he says he feels great.  I'm going to try it myself after reading this.  Thanks Machiavelli!

I have used it for years, it helps stabilize the thyroid gland, I love Salmon Patties cooked in Coconut Oil...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ladybug

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 11:28:19 pm »
I'm gonna try it...I'll let ya know.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 11:30:14 pm »
Wow this is interesting.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 11:53:00 pm »
Rush had said that the reason movie theater popcorn doesn't taste the way it used to....no more coconut oil.

They marketed it as a prime artery clogger.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald