Author Topic: Regime Engaged in Libya Cover-Up Because They Wanted You to Think Al-Qaeda Died with Bin Laden  (Read 1020 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Regime Engaged in Libya Cover-Up Because
They Wanted You to Think Al-Qaeda Died with Bin Laden

October 02, 2012
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I'm really thinking of changing "obscene profit time-out" to "the holy prophet time-out," just to be safe. I mean, these are very tense times out there, folks.

So if you hear me say, "We've got another holy prophet time-out," you'll understand. It's just to avoid causing myself problems. I don't want to end up in jail with the filmmaker. By the way, do you know what the regime is doing to try to explain this? Look, they lied for eight days after Benghazi. They lied through their teeth. CNN... Get this! CNN is saying the only conclusion is the White House tried to cover something up. CNN said that. And, of course, they're right. There was a cover-up.

What were they covering up? They were covering up the fact that Obama... See, here's the thing, folks. If you want to boil this down, if you really want to understand this, Obama and the Democrats, what do you think the point was of their convention? "Osama's dead and GM's alive!" The point of that is, "We have vanquished Al-Qaeda." If you go back to when Bush was president, we were in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We got the War on Terror being waged. The Democrats are running around saying, "The only way that we'll let you get away with defining victory in the War on Terror is killing Osama." Well, they set that bar pretty high so that they would, along with their media buddies, be able to say that Bush could never win as long as Osama was still alive.

Okay, so here comes Obama and they pull him off the golf course after three times to say, "Look, we've got the guy in our sites. You gotta come here. We gotta do this!" They finally drag Obama in off the golf course, and have him put on a presidential military jacket to hide the golf shirt. They set him down to the Situation Room and they say, "Just look at that TV screen while we take your picture."

(Obama impression) "What's gonna be on that screen?"

"That's where we're gonna kill bin Laden."

"Oh. Okay. And you want me to look at that monitor?"

"Yes. You just look at that."

They took that picture and they put it out. They made it look like Obama was in on this, and in fact gave the kill order himself, and that was the story. Along with that, folks, was the idea that Al-Qaeda was vanquished as well. Not only did our courageous young leader wipe out and assassinate Osama Bin Laden, but he took Al-Qaeda with him! What a victory. (Obama impression) "Bush didn't do that. Clinton didn't do that. I did it. I did it all by myself. Nobody else made that happen!"

So he wipes out bin Laden, and then Al-Qaeda -- and then here comes Benghazi, and who did Benghazi? Al-Qaeda! Uh-oh, got a problem. Because as far as the White House is concerned, there is no more Al-Qaeda. Obama took 'em out when they killed Osama. So they have to start an immediate cover-up. Then we find out there was no security. The Marines were not armed; they weren't allowed to carry live ammo. We learn that there was advance knowledge of it.

Of course, it's the 9/11 anniversary.

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/10/02/regime_engaged_in_libya_cover_up_because_they_wanted_you_to_think_al_qaeda_died_with_bin_laden

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald