Author Topic: RNC Video Sums Up Debate Brilliantly  (Read 1647 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
RNC Video Sums Up Debate Brilliantly
« on: October 04, 2012, 07:05:13 pm »

RNC Video Sums Up Debate Brilliantly
October 04, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  There were a lot of roads last night, some damn fine roads that Romney drove over to get to that debate last night, ladies and gentlemen.  Romney drove a bunch of smart roads, well prepared roads, experienced roads, roads built on hard facts. But Obama, Obama's road had too many bumps, unemployment over 8%, and, by the way, did you like the way Romney just took it right to him?  Obama tried to get away with acting like he hadn't been in office for four years and Romney didn't let him get away with it. (paraphrasing) "Eight percent unemployment for 44 months, ever since you took office. You've driven up the national debt 5-1/2 trillion dollars, you've done this. You've caused economic slowdown." It was great.  It was fabulous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dKMUHcgsbag

By the way, I want to call your attention to something.  The RNC's put together about a minute and a half ad called Smirk.  It doesn't do me any good, you have to see this. I can play the audio for you, but it's just Romney scoring point after point after point. It's a split screen, Romney looking right at Obama, making point after point after point. On the right screen is Obama looking down and dejected and inattentive and we've linked to it at YouTube at RushLimbaugh.com.  I just told Koko to put it up there so if you want to take a quick trip to RushLimbaugh.com and click on the YouTube link, it's a great summary of last night.  If people didn't see it and you want to try to tell them what happened, show them this one minute-thirty-seven second ad that the RNC put together.

END TRANSCRIPT

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sending this to all my Commie FRiends and acquaintances.  :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: RNC Video Sums Up Debate Brilliantly
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 07:07:58 pm »

"Eight percent unemployment for 44 months, ever since you took office. You've driven up the national debt 5-1/2 trillion dollars, you've done this. You've caused economic slowdown."

IMHO, he should have inserted how much that 'official' unemployment number is BOGUS.

Real unemployment, when you count all the people whose bennies have run out and no longer getting checks....is over 21%!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 07:10:52 pm »
 Oh, man, that is just brutal...needs to be on every channel in every battleground state...hell, every state.  Just keep running it it is just crushing.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:11:24 pm by ScottftlcR² »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Millee

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 07:16:24 pm »
Now THIS gives me tingles!   0012

This could win the election for Mitt!  :smokin:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 07:20:06 pm »
Those aren't the Chris Mathews tingles...

:silly:
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 07:32:55 pm »
That is brutal

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:33 pm »
Look at Obama's jaw in that video....... he was gritting his teeth and the anger showed in his eyes when he looked back up.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776