• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: October 02, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:15:09 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:21:29 PM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
Yeah, fund raising is done. They did all the damage they could with their phoney polling, now they have to keep it close but Obama winning to make sure their lazy ass voters show up in Nov.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »
Oct. 1: Is the Presidential Race Tightening Heading Into the Debates? - NYTimes.com
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/02/oct-1-is-the-presidential-race-tightening-heading-into-the-debates/#more-35398

The article prior to this was an electoral exact tie before this was Obama is winning Romney is done.

Check out the comments. I commented with the truth a few days ago on one of their articles and tried to comment again today and surprise surprise it would not let me log in.

I re registered and posted a comment and they won't print it. Only liberals are allowed to comment there yeah real non partisan Nate is huh?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:12:28 PM by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »
Interesting info Gazoo.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 02:30:33 PM »
I didn't quite explain myself regarding the PA VOTER ID deal today.

Drudge has a link and the libs are going insane and celebrating over at DUmmiesRUs thinking that people don't have to show ID to vote now. This is not true. Google/AP twisted the story. Here is the story explained...

Pa. judge backs most of voter ID law - Philly.com
http://articles.philly.com/2012-09-29/news/34149464_1_voter-id-law-id-on-election-day-disenfranchise

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 02:31:45 PM »
Couple of questions.  Is the PA SoS a Democrat?  he seems pretty happy to put this off until after the election...  and I take it this is a Dem judge???

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 02:44:14 PM »
From what I understand the SoS is now a republican. Not sure about the judge. The provisional ballot part is fair because then bottom-line the person's vote won't count until they bring an ID in. (Therefore Mickey Mouse and John Smith cannot vote 50 times straight D ticket)

These people had plenty of time to get ID's the state had everything set up to assist in getting ID's. The DMV's in PA are supposedly open on Saturdays.

This case  at this late date is ridiculous.

There was a big brew ha in Fla over pubs with an outside hired company committing vote fraud. The person was fired but I would not doubt that it was a set up plant because Holder left Fla. too quickly.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:44:57 PM by Gazoo »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »

There was a big brew ha in Fla over pubs with an outside hired company committing vote fraud. The person was fired but I would not doubt that it was a set up plant because Holder left Fla. too quickly.

Yep I smelled a rat right away

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 07:01:38 PM »
Back to the threads subject. They are admitting that it is not a conspiracy that right wingers are saying the polls are skewed. They show examples of how the polls make no sense. They don't blame the leftist pollsers like Nate Silver they blame the polls. Keep in mind they had Obama winning by 10 points the other day. Go look at The New York Times paid pollster Nate Silvers predictions they are ludicrous.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:02:09 PM by Gazoo »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 05:49:01 PM »
BOOKMARKED BUT GOOD! lol that was in memory of TLBSHOW.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf