Author Topic: PublicPolicyPolling says Ohio is still in play; liberals freak out  (Read 427 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

• Owner
  • Administrator
PublicPolicyPolling says Ohio is still in play; liberals freak out

Our full Ohio poll, which finds Barack Obama leading Mitt Romney 49-45, is now posted:…

PPP, a Democrat-leaning firm, came out with a new poll tonight showing President Barack Obama leading GOP nominee Mitt Romney in Ohio by 4 points, 49-45.

Six percent of the respondents were undecided. Historically, in a race with an incumbent, undecided voters break heavily toward the challenger, and PPP found evidence that this will probably be the case in Ohio:

Why I don't think it's over in Ohio- Obama approval 48/49 overall, and 13/65 among undecideds:…

In other words, only 13 percent  of undecided respondents said Obama is doing a good job, whereas 65 percent said he stinks. By comparison, Romney’s favorability rating among undecided resppondents was a relatively even 26/37.

The news that Ohio is still in play was not warmly received by PPP’s liberal readers:

@ppppolls "a mistake to think based on recent polling in Ohio that the race is over," Are you trying to help Romney stay alive ? Idiots.
30 Sep 12

@ppppolls Obama up AT LEAST 8 in Ohio at the moment. You've overcompensated your sample to appease your trolls. No way Romney favs above 40

More at the link above

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo