Author Topic: Survey: Doctors choose Romney over Obama  (Read 727 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Survey: Doctors choose Romney over Obama
« on: October 01, 2012, 10:12:03 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Survey: Doctors choose Romney over Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 10:18:13 PM »
Yep... I know the one I work for is.......

Offline speekinout

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 11:38:19 PM »
Our local doctors have been supporting the Tea Party since 2010. They've sponsored rallies where they say many of them will likely give up their private practices and either retire or go to work for hospitals or other organizations. They've scared the bejesus out of a lot of seniors who never want to change doctors.
This is a group that can really sway a lot of people who might have been tempted to vote for 0bama. I support them any way I can.  :laugh:

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:20:11 AM »
Our local doctors have been supporting the Tea Party since 2010. They've sponsored rallies where they say many of them will likely give up their private practices and either retire or go to work for hospitals or other organizations. They've scared the bejesus out of a lot of seniors who never want to change doctors.
This is a group that can really sway a lot of people who might have been tempted to vote for 0bama. I support them any way I can.  :laugh:

That's actually a very good tie-in that needs to be emphasized to seniors:  take it from the horse's mouth, if we don't get rid of Obama, you lose your doctor.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 02:26:19 AM »
You all realize as of today hospitals that re-admit a senior within 30 days will have 1% deducted from their over-all payment???  to make matters worse Medicare (thanks to Sebilius) is kicking them out of hospitals after major surgery before they should be released which actually leads to more re-admissions in the first place...

It is about to get REALLY messy -- but we are only a month out from election, not enough time for this to really sink in to many seniors.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf