Author Topic: Deafening Silence About the Camp Bastion Attack (Michelle Malkin)  (Read 669 times)

famousdayandyear

Deafening Silence About the Camp Bastion Attack (Michelle Malkin)
« on: September 28, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Re: Deafening Silence About the Camp Bastion Attack (Michelle Malkin)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 09:51:09 PM »
Three days after the bloody siege on our consulate in Benghazi, the Taliban waged an intricately coordinated, brutal attack on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan.

IOW- the command let their guard down. They failed, and that failure cost lives and equipment, plus it gave the enemy a big propaganda victory.

That is why the story is being buried. CYA.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Deafening Silence About the Camp Bastion Attack (Michelle Malkin)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »
Three days after the bloody siege on our consulate in Benghazi, the Taliban waged an intricately coordinated, brutal attack on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan.

IOW- the command let their guard down. They failed, and that failure cost lives and equipment, plus it gave the enemy a big propaganda victory.

That is why the story is being buried. CYA.

Negative. The story is being buried because it could not be blamed on a stupid youtube tape. But Obama probably still sent his sorrow to the taliban because he knows they only did it because they are butthurt because they're religion was insulted.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf