Author Topic: What's Wrong with America - The Angel Adams Story  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
What's Wrong with America - The Angel Adams Story
« on: September 25, 2012, 03:33:30 am »

2:18 - "Somebody needs to pay for all my children and my taking care of all our suffering, somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay."

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Rapunzel

Re: What's Wrong with America - The Angel Adams Story
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:41:24 am »
Her "fiance" father of ten of her 15 children.  Wonder why they never married........ because our welfare system makes it better for her to be a single mother!!!!!!  Frankly I am out of sympathy for people like this woman... CPS should take the kids and neuter her.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:06:22 pm »
Her "fiance" father of ten of her 15 children.  Wonder why they never married........ because our welfare system makes it better for her to be a single mother!!!!!!  Frankly I am out of sympathy for people like this woman... CPS should take the kids and neuter her.

"Wonder why they never married"?

To quote Bernny Hill: "Why buy the cow if the milk's free", or "why burn down the house for a slice of toast". :laugh:  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 05:07:33 am »
"Wonder why they never married"?

To quote Bernny Hill: "Why buy the cow if the milk's free", or "why burn down the house for a slice of toast". :laugh:  :smokin:

Yep......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 01:30:00 pm »
I loved the part where she says that someone needs o be held accountable, that's the ONLY part where her and I are in complete agreement.

I hold her, and any man who ever knocked her up accountable.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx