Author Topic: Pentagon orders Islamic sensitivity training for U.S. troops after Afghans murder them  (Read 1093 times)

famousdayandyear

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Is it halal to handle the Koran with opium residue on your hands??  How about buying a copy of the Koran with money made from selling raw opium?? 

Why is it necessary to reset modern society back 1300 years in order to try and satisfy Muslim extremists??

Online mountaineer

I was thinking our boys in Afghanistan should have a little arts and crafts day and make some of these nifty iPad covers out of slabs of bacon, offering them (with their left hands) to the fine folks who are busy blowing them up as tokens of friendship and understanding.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
It's been a LONG time since I was in the service but I'll still bet you I can tell you how this was recieved but the troops!

Something along the lines of "I've got your sensitivity training ______!!!"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:45:47 PM by Bigun »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I always bump into booters in airports and I ask them point blank about ROE's and sensitivity crap. They all have said they know about all of this but in the boot camp  they were fresh from, they were told to ignore all of that BS.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

famousdayandyear

Guess the girly flag officers frown on our Marines when they take a piss on the enemy.  Chesty Puller....where are you?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf