Author Topic: No makeup, no kidding: Emmy star Kathy Griffin’s surprising transformation  (Read 2676 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

No makeup, no kidding: Emmy star Kathy Griffin’s surprising transformation

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/emmys/no-makeup-no-kidding-emmy-star-kathy-griffin-203458116.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccmt-container

Kathy Griffin is not exactly what you'd call a natural woman. By the comedian's own admission, she's had cosmetic surgery. And her on-camera appearances, whether working the red carpet or done up for the recent Creative Arts Emmys, are full-on glamorous.
So it was quite a contrast to see the 51-year-old going on a hike makeup free with her red hair pulled back in a messy topknot. The celebrity looked relaxed as she held hands with her boyfriend, 33-year-old Randy Bick.
Griffin wore a Jimmy Kimmel T-shirt, shorts, and sneakers, and smiled as she walked with her fit-looking beau in Hollywood's Runyon Canyon.

Relaxed, casually dressed, and no lipstick -- Kathy Griffin, who are you? Her newfound acceptance of a natural look might be coming from her new love. As she recently revealed, "He's a really nice normal guy with a nice normal job who doesn't care for the spotlight, and I like it that way and he does too."

And, the reality TV star insisted, her smooth skin does not come from any cosmetic enhancement. At least not a recent one.
Griffin tweeted back in June, "I SWEAR I haven't had anything in YEARS! Promise. No Botox, fillers NUTHIN!"

« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 11:06:17 pm by Repub4R² »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

And, the reality TV star insisted, her smooth skin does not come from any cosmetic enhancement. At least not a recent one.
Griffin tweeted back in June, "I SWEAR I haven't had anything in YEARS! Promise. No Botox, fillers NUTHIN!"

We can tell Kathy and we really think you should!!!!! :silly: :silly:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That middle pic really freaks me out....yikes!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

That middle pic really freaks me out....yikes!

The only disguise needed when she goes out is to shed her makeup... but do he world a favor and don't go makeup-less again.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??