Author Topic: Mitt Romney likely win of five key swing states shown by Purple Poll surveys  (Read 1139 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

So... WHO is Purple Polls.. this is the first year I've heard of them and last night our local news was touting a "new" Purple Poll shows Obama may win Arizona after all... so who are they?

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Texas "leans" Romney.

They're smoking something.  Texas is solidly Republican.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline speekinout

Offline R4 TrumPence

Texas "leans" Romney.

They're smoking something.  Texas is solidly Republican.

I think they just used that map to show the swing states they say he will win in the dark red. So basically they changed the colors but not the Legend.  Look at the EV's at the top of the map.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

I've looked them up, too. I haven't found any third parties commenting on their credibility, but this is their web site:

http://www.purplestrategies.com

Alex Kostelanos is a CNN contributor and an avid Romney supporter -- the only person I recognize of the four pictured.  I wonder if they were formed out of this "new" group formed by Michael Steele and Lanny Davis that is "supposed" to be formation of D and R and "neutral" -- which seeing Lanny Davis recently he has not kept that vow...

Offline speekinout

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf