Author Topic: The inspiring story of Justin Bieber’s mom  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Rapunzel

The inspiring story of Justin Bieber’s mom
« on: September 22, 2012, 04:25:37 am »
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/21/the-inspiring-story-of-justin-biebers-mom/

The inspiring story of Justin Bieber’s mom
posted at 2:41 pm on September 21, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

Not exactly a palate-cleanser of the humorous sort, but I thought it was an amazingly uplifting and perhaps little-known story about one of the world’s biggest pop stars. In a sit-down interview with NBC, Pattie Mallette, mother of uber-famous teen-heartthrob Justin Bieber, reveals how she faced a tumultuous childhood of abuse, hardship, and drugs, and became pregnant with Justin out of wedlock when she was only eighteen. Despite the circumstances and with people around her advising her to have an abortion, she refused — and suffice it to say, she doesn’t regret her decision. (H/t Katie Pavlich!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YPxhPaM1y7Q
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: The inspiring story of Justin Bieber’s mom
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 04:26:09 am »
She is going to be on Huckabee tomorrow night
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline SevenofNine

Re: The inspiring story of Justin Bieber’s mom
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 01:30:06 am »
You know what Justin Bieder what I hear came from Christian family I think personally he be type of the musician would produce other people music in the future then make get into producing business as movie producer I think he has forethought geting into Acting he did that guest star on CSI couple years ago