Author Topic: Your ears are about to Thank You. Amazing video.  (Read 1285 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Your ears are about to Thank You. Amazing video.
« on: September 20, 2012, 06:42:42 pm »
If you watch one Karaoke Video, Make it This Amazing One   

A video posted on YouTube last Sunday could be the best one you see all week. It shows what is described as a “South-East Asian girl” standing in front of a Karaoke machine inside a department store and belting Whitney Houston’s iconic “I Will Always Love You.“ And when we say ”belting,” what we really mean is hitting every note and blowing the store — and the world — away.    It’s unclear who the girl is and where the video was taken, but further investigation points to a department store in Singapore.

Update:  It appears we might have an identity for the anonymous singer in the video: Zendee Rose Tenerefe from the Philippines.  Zendee Rose Tenerefe, the ‘random girl’ who was spotted doing the mind-blowing performance is now in talks with the “Ellen DeGeneres” television show in the United States for a possible guest appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JJ6IZHBPU4&feature=player_embedded

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Oceander

Re: Your ears are about to Thank You. Amazing video.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 06:51:42 pm »
Hopefully she's not a one-hit wonder who'll be used and abused by the entertainment machine and thrown away in the dumpster when she's outlived her usefulness.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: Your ears are about to Thank You. Amazing video.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:27:24 pm »
She was signed Aug 22nd with Warner music Philippines. I read it on her fb page

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02