Author Topic: Another Poll Shows Obama With Widening Wisconsin Lead  (Read 1014 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Another Poll Shows Obama With Widening Wisconsin Lead
« on: September 20, 2012, 12:30:40 PM »

Support the USO

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: Another Poll Shows Obama With Widening Wisconsin Lead
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 12:39:59 PM »
So, what was the oversampling on this one?

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 01:21:03 PM »
So, what was the oversampling on this one?

They claim a 34D/31R sample. However that is based on self identification by the respondent not a pre weighted sample mix by the pollster. Pretty clear a lot of the respondents on this poll simply lied about which party they actually belong to.

If you look at how the respondents answered the other questions it is pretty clear that is nonsense. Basically 50% of the responses to this poll are lock step recitation of the current Democrat party talking points.

I think the Leftist pollsters know the public is onto their oversample Dems trick and now are trying to fudge the data to avoid giving the GOP that flaw to point to.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 02:21:35 PM »
The wild cards, as always, will be Madison and Milwaukee.  My own anecdotal experience is that the right is extremely energized in Wisconsin.  The recall effort on Governor Walker and the antics of the Madison protesters is still very fresh in their minds.  My relatives who reside on the right of the political spectrum are almost on a crusade.  And, they are very open about it.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 06:26:48 PM »
The wild cards, as always, will be Madison and Milwaukee.  My own anecdotal experience is that the right is extremely energized in Wisconsin.  The recall effort on Governor Walker and the antics of the Madison protesters is still very fresh in their minds.  My relatives who reside on the right of the political spectrum are almost on a crusade.  And, they are very open about it.

We do need to remember, however, that Walker benefited from College being out of session when he won that last race with a larger margin than his first run, in November those students will be an issue for the Presidential race.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 02:49:49 PM »

On a side note, I am just so ticked off by all the talk of "the election is over" when the lead is never more than a few points on either side.  What has hurt Romney has been the GOP  **shole pundits like Crystal and Noonan writing their crap. They have done more damage than even Obama because they have succeeded in demoralizing many on the right side while energizing the Libs.

HUZZ-AAAHH!!!^^^
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf