Author Topic: Coverage of Speaking Events of Romney and Ryan  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Coverage of Speaking Events of Romney and Ryan
« on: September 20, 2012, 12:22:02 PM »
The camera footage from Romney's talk got me to thinking.  One of the big problems with the MSM is that there doesn't seem to be enough - or fair enough - coverage of speeches and events given by Romney and/or Ryan.

With youtube and tiny handheld video cameras in abundance, it seems to me that we might be able to try and remedy that omission by having our own folks go to these events with video cameras - even the latest smartphones can take half-way decent video by now - and recording them, or at least large segments of them, and then putting them up on youtube so the rest of us can buck up our morale by seeing what's actually happening and so we can at least make available to the public less prejudiced coverage of Romney and Ryan; certainly, with just raw footage shot by civilians and amateurs, there should be enough veracity in such videos to let watchers make their own minds up instead of being fed predigested agitprop from the MSM.

Any thoughts on this and how it might be achieved?  I'm opening the floor up for (thoughtful) discussion.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: Coverage of Speaking Events of Romney and Ryan
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 01:40:21 AM »
The camera footage from Romney's talk got me to thinking.  One of the big problems with the MSM is that there doesn't seem to be enough - or fair enough - coverage of speeches and events given by Romney and/or Ryan.

With youtube and tiny handheld video cameras in abundance, it seems to me that we might be able to try and remedy that omission by having our own folks go to these events with video cameras - even the latest smartphones can take half-way decent video by now - and recording them, or at least large segments of them, and then putting them up on youtube so the rest of us can buck up our morale by seeing what's actually happening and so we can at least make available to the public less prejudiced coverage of Romney and Ryan; certainly, with just raw footage shot by civilians and amateurs, there should be enough veracity in such videos to let watchers make their own minds up instead of being fed predigested agitprop from the MSM.

Any thoughts on this and how it might be achieved?  I'm opening the floor up for (thoughtful) discussion.

We need a member in every town to do the videos of the crowd, preferably with a video cam, unless their iphone will work with youtube, which mine won't at the moment..LOL

Anyway, they would need to uploaded to you tube posted here then sent out on twitter! or posted here sent out on twitter and send out the actual you tube link in case there are those that won't click our link. :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 01:45:30 AM »
R4 - Reid wasn't happy Romney "dared" go to Nevada.. guess he thinks he owns the state (he owns so many people in it)

Anjeanette Damon @AnjeanetteDamon

Sen. Harry Reid accuses Mitt Romney of "having the audacity to come to my state."

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 03:37:48 AM »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 03:47:07 PM »
It reminded me of his reaction to the Searchlight TP Rally......... to send in the Nevada Highway Patrol to harass everyone.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf