Author Topic: US Comes Clean About Two Navy Seals Killed in Benghazi Attack  (Read 980 times)

famousdayandyear

US Comes Clean About Two Navy Seals Killed in Benghazi Attack
« on: September 19, 2012, 08:34:25 PM »

Offline DCPatriot

Re: US Comes Clean About Two Navy Seals Killed in Benghazi Attack
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 08:44:53 PM »
The contracting company that serves as agents for these "former Seals" is merely trying to make it clear that it wasn't the quality of their men that got the Ambassador killed.

Susan Rice is a proven liar.  As is that smug SOB press secretary at the White House.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »
Beck may be correct, in his assumption that they were CIA

And that their presence their had something to do with the arms supplied by Obama to the Arab Spring (the terrorist).

Too many dots to connect for me, I'll leave it up to Beck and his chalk board. But he could be on to something.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 05:42:38 PM »
This posting of mine also must state the article's use of the term "former" SEALs is not accurate. This may seem like a technicality to some, but it is not to the SEAL community.  SEALS no longer serving as such are "retired SEALs".  In other words, a SEAL is ALWAYS a SEAL.  That is their credo, and I am at fault in not addressing this sooner.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf