Author Topic:  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: September 18, 2012, 09:34:39 PM »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 09:57:02 PM »
Finally, some action is being taken against the jihadis infiltrating our government at every level.  And this, according to the Muslim Brotherhood, is how the caliphate will be estabished:  creeping, deceptive taqiyya and eventual sharia.  Speaking of deception, wonder where brother Nidal Hasan is residing these days.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 09:57:59 PM »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 09:59:59 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 10:05:27 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 10:14:39 PM »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 10:41:20 PM »
Its not the jihadis who are the problem, it is the idiotic "useful infidels" in all branches of the military, but specifically like Dempsey who inflict this political correctness on the troops.  This mindlessness is killing our troops and I can only hope that President Romney relieves the General as soon as possible.

The chicken or the egg?  It's the jihadi's that scream bloody murder and discrimination if somebody looks at them the wrong way--then CAIR, then lawyer's fees.  (Personal experience:  I worked for a large telecom outfit that hired a devout muslim from Pakistan as an intern.  First and foremost was his efforts to convert.  And he was given special leave for Friday prayers so that our weekly meetings had to be arranged to fit HIS schedule. Bastards)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:00 PM »
Its not the jihadis who are the problem, it is the idiotic "useful infidels" in all branches of the military, but specifically like Dempsey who inflict this political correctness on the troops.  This mindlessness is killing our troops and I can only hope that President Romney relieves the General as soon as possible.

It's the "useful infidels;" the Neville Chamberlains of today, who parrot "peace in our time"  - as Obama did when he promised to bring peace to the Middle East - but whose idea of peace is to expose one's underbelly in the (idiotic) belief that by showing your weak spots you invite the enemy to relax and sit down with you to talk.

The progs tried the same tactics with the fascists of yesteryear - the Nazis, the Italians, the Japanese - and we know where that got them.  Now they're making precisely the same mistake with today's fascists.

And that is a point that needs to be unpacked a bit more:  the Islamic extremists are essentially fascists.  If you examine the regimes that are controlled by extremist muslim factions - Iran, for example - you can see the same sort of totalitarian world-view buttressed by an us/them dichotomy based on some common, presumably indelible, characteristic (in Nazi Germany it was Aryan-ness, in Iran it's Islam) where the "us" is morally superior to the "them" to the point where the "them" are nothing more than miserable animals to be used as the "us" chooses.

Similarly, just as most Germans were not rabid antisemites with an unquenchable bloodlust, so too most muslims are not violent extremists bent on the subjugation or destruction of the "them" - the Western world in this instance - but nonetheless, through being "good muslims" (as too many Germans had been "good germans") the majority of muslims have allowed their religion, and themselves, to be taken over, and consumed, by the hatred and bloodlust of the fanatical few.

To begin to figure out how to deal with the present-day fascists, one should look to the lessons of history from the last time we had to deal with a large number of aggressive fascist regimes.  At least that's the way it seems to me.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 11:10:55 PM »
Have any of y'all read the post-Medina writings of the 'prophet'?  The suras, the hadiths.  Worth you while, believe me. There are no gray areas with islam.  Taqiyya is permitted so that 'moderates' such as my intern learn to be American, charming, well-liked and so on.  Have seen it first hand.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 11:32:52 PM »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 11:49:42 PM »

Offline raml

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 08:09:48 AM »
I got a shock last night when talking to my son who recently retired from the Navy. He is a republican and intends to vote for Romney but mentioned while we were talking how wrong the film maker was and that he should be arrested. I asked him why when has any filmmaker ever been arrested for making movies that attack or make fun of Christians or any other religion what did this person do wrong since he was just using his first amendment rights. I asked if he had seen the movie I told him I had and that I didn't see anything that wasn't the truth about Islam and it also was pretty bad acting and a bit hard to follow but no one should have protested the movie not if they were rational. He then said hey they killed the ambassador over this and I knew he hadn't really checked to see what was going on over there. I told him about the Libyan President saying there had been no protesters before the killing over the film that it was a preplanned attack by Al Qaida operatives and not the nonsense first being reported. He still sounded off on the film maker and I asked him why he didn't know his history better on Muslims since he had been in 3 wars against them. He acted amazed and asked if I was a racist and I told him if by that do I hate all things Muslim yes I guess I am and I am smart enough to watch Muslims whenever they get to be a majority in the country they take over and force their religion on the people who aren't Muslims. He then spouted about the Oklahoma bombings and that we kill too. I was shocked as I explained no Christian did the killings in Oklahoma City so who was he calling we. He then said United State Citizens. I decided to stop talking to him for awhile so I could calm down I was amazed at what was coming from his mouth he had never defended Muslims before in fact he had been in desert storm, Afghanistan and Iraq wars and didn't use to be so fond of them I have no idea why he defended what they did and blame the film maker for the problems in the middle east. I wonder what the Navy did to change his attitude toward them in the last few years because he never felt like that when he was deployed over seas.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 04:06:04 PM »
Interesting raml... and sad.  Did you remind your son about the First Amendment?

Offline raml

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 12:54:37 AM »
Yes I did and he said just because we can say anything doesn't mean we should. I said yes that can be true but this film maker didn't do anything wrong or illegal. He then shocked me by saying well maybe it should be. I was really surprised by his attitude it is not his fathers or mine or his two brothers either.My daughter is the least political person I know in my family and just votes republican because she can't stand the democrats she knows. We have to many laws now that interfere in freedom of speech so I hope that a law of that sort never gets put into law and I hope my son after being away from the military for awhile starts thinking rationally. His wife is totally the opposite of Jim but she is a new US citizen became one about 14 yrs ago and really appreciates the freedoms and life styles we have here in the states.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 12:43:28 PM »
That's a shame raml because once that door is opened, it won't close easily and it will let in all manner of abuses.  For example, under that rationale, since the OWS crowd and their anarchist brethren have in fact gotten violent in protest of policies they don't like, anyone who expresses an opinion contrary to the OWS crowd could be punished simply because their opinion might have resulted in rioting by the OWS crowd.

Basically, you can have free speech, or you can have no speech, but you cannot have a little bit of speech, just as you cannot be just a little bit pregnant.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf