Author Topic: Crisis, what crisis? -Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney CLOSING to just one point behind Barack Obama  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Zissou

• On my team all interns get Glocks,even the girls
Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney CLOSING to just one point behind Barack Obama

Mitt Romney's presidential bid has been gleefully portrayed as doomed after a series of supposed stumbles that have delighted Democrats.

Voters, however, apparently view things rather differently.

Romney has closed to just one point behind Barack Obama - a drop of six percentage points in a week for the President, according to the latest Gallup tracking poll released on Tuesday. Obama is now on 47 points and Romney 46.

Dead heat: The Gallup poll released today shows Romney has closed the gap on Obama in recent days to just one point

The survey was taken before the current furore over comments made by the Republican nominee in a fundraiser at Boca Raton, Florida in which he said that 47 per cent of Americans were dependent on the government and 'it's not my job to worry about these people'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205171/Gallup-poll-shows-Mitt-Romney-CLOSING-just-point-Barack-Obama.html#ixzz26qhtMSib

Conservatives predicted the attacks almost 4 years ago when Obama ran for office.

We knew.

Offline Zissou

• On my team all interns get Glocks,even the girls
my ,my ,my how things change in just 48 hours.

LMAO.

Mitts really ahead 15.
Conservatives predicted the attacks almost 4 years ago when Obama ran for office.

We knew.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Sounds like they're playing statistical rope-a-dope.  This is Gallup, after all.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Gee, maybe this is why they are lying at every turn and fervently throwing one Hail Mary canard after another against the wall trying to get something to stick.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline GAJohnnie

How do you know a Democrat campaign is in trouble? When their media allies have to over sample Democrats double digits above actual voter registration numbers to produce a tie.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
How do you know a Democrat campaign is in trouble? When their media allies have to over sample Democrats double digits above actual voter registration numbers to produce a tie.

:silly:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf