Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: Obama ‘culpable’ for attacks  (Read 1062 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Limbaugh: Obama ‘culpable’ for attacks
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:06:26 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=9E33B9A3-28F7-4CE6-AC7C-C852BE273325

Rush Limbaugh: Obama ‘culpable’ for attacks
By: Kevin Cirilli
September 17, 2012 03:54 PM EDT

Rush Limbaugh said Monday that President Barack Obama is “culpable” for last week’s attacks against U.S. posts overseas.

“Clearly it’s President Obama who is culpable for the outbreak of violence in the Middle East on 9/11 this year. It’s this administration,” the conservative radio host said on his program, according to a show transcript. “Keep in mind, this is the guy that was gonna make us loved. This was the president that was gonna end all of this rancor and argument and terrorism.”

Limbaugh also said that a photograph of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula — the filmmaker linked to the anti-Islam movie “Innocence of Muslims,” which supposedly ignited protests at U.S. outposts in the Middle East and elsewhere — being taken in for questioning by U.S. authorities Saturday reminded him of Elian Gonzalez.

“All he did was exercise his First Amendment rights. That’s all he did,” Limbaugh said of Nakoula. “Now, the pretext is that it is a parole violation or something connected to parole because he was convicted of bank fraud. But I thought of that picture of Elian Gonzalez and the armed agent storming in that little house down at Little Havana with Janet El Reno downstairs outside waiting to take the kid back to Cuba.”

He said it made him question the state of America.

“I looked at that, honestly, folks, I looked at that, and I said, ‘Oh, my God, what has happened to our country?’”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Rush Limbaugh: Obama ‘culpable’ for attacks
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 08:13:08 pm »
When you're management, everything is your fault.  Unless you're a democrat, in which case it's Bush's fault.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 10:54:23 pm »
When you're management, everything is your fault.  Unless you're a democrat, in which case it's Bush's fault.

And if Obama could make it Romney's fault, they would.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:42:33 am »
And if Obama could make it Romney's fault, they would.

I'd like to make it Romney's fault - by making him President.  I'm more than sure he can handle the pressure, unlike the idiot currently in the White House.