Author Topic: Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone...  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Rev. Nefas Goode

Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone...
« on: September 17, 2012, 03:37:09 am »
...oh where, oh where can he be?

Yesterday morning I got a call from a frantic neighbor asking me If I had seen her dog.
I told her "No, but I'll be on the lookout!".
Moments later I received a call from another anxious neighbor asking the same question, and then another, and another, and another...

It seemed that all of the dogs in the neighborhood had disappeared and much to my dismay, this included my own dog.

Then something dawned on me...the only person who I had not heard from, or had not seen out combing the area looking for their dog was the lone liberal Obama voter of the neighborhood. Suddenly, horrible thoughts began rushing through my mind. I thought to myself; "That evil, liberal bastard is behind these disappearances I just know it and Lord only knows what he has done with our dogs!". So, I jumped into my SUV and headed straight for his house with the gas pedal to the floor. As I approached the Liberal's front lawn I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. The liberal Obama voter was indeed responsible for the disappearances of our dogs, but it wasn't quite the diabolical Communist plot that I had imagined:

It turned out that the neighborhood lib had just put out a fresh, new Obama yard sign, since the old one had somehow vanished the night before (ahem), and our dogs only wanted to show the appropriate respect.

You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of an idiot put him up there to begin with.

Oceander

Re: Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 03:46:15 am »
Nice!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone...
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 04:17:49 am »
 000hehehehe
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!