Author Topic: Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen Dempsey (Disappointment to Vets)  (Read 808 times)

famousdayandyear

Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen Dempsey (Disappointment to Vets)
« on: September 16, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 03:23:27 PM by famousdayandyeaR² »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen Dempsey (Disappointment to Vets
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »
The Army has lost its way and the troops have been suffering under incompetent leadership in the Officer Corps for some time now.  Dempsey is a politician doing the job Obama wants him to do and he sure doesn't have a problem with leading from behind, either.

famousdayandyear

Re: Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen Dempsey (Disappointment to Vets)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »
The Army has lost its way and the troops have been suffering under incompetent leadership in the Officer Corps for some time now.  Dempsey is a politician doing the job Obama wants him to do and he sure doesn't have a problem with leading from behind, either.

Am also puzzled with Marine General John Allen overseeing ISAF in Afstan.  I've searched his bio and cannot find any evidence of actual battlefield experience and he continues to apologize to the enemy while prosecuting his men.  As a regular non-military American, I am not impressed.

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen Dempsey (Disappointment to Vets)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 04:02:59 PM »
What does Dempsey expect when the President is using the military as political props and the soldiers all know it... as well as they know the administration is leaking in a manner that places their lives in danger.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf