Author Topic: America Must Realize What a Disaster Obama Has Been, Right? [RIGHT??]  (Read 933 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

America Must Realize What a Disaster Obama Has Been, Right?
September 14, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Philadelphia, hi, Terry, Open Line Friday.  Great to have you.  Welcome.

CALLER:  Hi, Rush.  My comment is about the Middle East catastrophe.  It's amazing to me that the story is about Romney who is awake, timely responds to a ridiculous comment that either came from the embassy or was approved by the administration or ignored by them in the least, and everybody criticizes Romney for saying what should have been said in the first place.

RUSH:  Well, you know what I want to know?  That's a good point.  What I want to know is they're blaming the movie, right?

CALLER:  Yeah, well --

RUSH:  Well, why don't they blame YouTube?  Why don't they blame Google?  Google owns you YouTube.  YouTube made it possible.  Why don't they blame YouTube?  What the hell is this blaming the movie?  They're blaming Romney because they're caught.  It was just a week ago that they had the news agencies running stories about how foreign policy was not gonna be a factor. Obama had done such a good job of shoring it all up, and Romney's the guy that came out and looked presidential. Romney's the guy that came out and looked responsible.

CALLER:  Well, we've had how many 9/11 anniversaries without an incident. We've got this 9/11 anniversary, and don't tell me that this level of activity wasn't on the radar or should have been to someone at the White House or our administration or our intelligence agencies.  Well, maybe it's because our confidants names and addresses are being published in the New York Times for making Hollywood films and so they don't want to tell us any more. Or maybe it's because Obama is asleep and he doesn't go to his security meetings, but somebody should have had enough notice that this was going on, that the Marines should have had enough time to get bullets in their guns, you know?  I think this was awful.  And for them to criticize Romney over this is ridiculous.

RUSH:  Damn right it is.  It also, I think, shows their fear.  I actually think they're on the run.  I know I'm a lone voice here.  Even among my circle of close friends, I'm a lone voice.  And it takes work, by the way.  I'm not naturally inclined, and I'm not being falsely obvious, but here's what I'm telling myself.  I just refuse to believe, I can't yet accept the fact that this country is so stupid that they don't see exactly what you just said.  Everybody I know sees it.  I just can't believe that this country is so stupid that they don't also recognize this.  I believe they do.

CALLER:  I'm related to some of those Marines.  I know what's going on, and I know that the policies that this man has installed and this talking about a movie is pathetic.  If they truly believe that, if it's not just simply a diversion, which I think they're trying to have a new diversion --

RUSH:  I'm gonna tell you something else.  I'm gonna tell you something else.  If I didn't know better -- this is the best way I can express what I think here -- if I didn't know better, I would say Obama doesn't care about winning or losing.  This business of not hiding campaign appearances, but broadcasting them, bragging about them in the midst of this -- Jay-Z, Letterman, Vegas, raising money, sending e-mails out bragging about having outraised Romney in the middle of this -- if I didn't know better, I'd say this guy is trying not to win this.  Now, I know that's not true.  I'm just telling you.  Terry, you're not alone on a island in recognizing this.  I just have to think everybody does.  Now, how it moves them is another thing.

END TRANSCRIPT

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: America Must Realize What a Disaster Obama Has Been, Right? [RIGHT??]
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 12:55:51 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: America Must Realize What a Disaster Obama Has Been, Right? [RIGHT??]
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 12:58:35 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien