Author Topic: Our Constitution Rocks - Video / Book  (Read 1249 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Our Constitution Rocks - Video / Book
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:03:09 am »
I ordered this book for my 10 year old son, and I think I will enjoy reading it my self.   Bill O'reilly mentioned the book on his show. Sounds like a real winner.
And as long as we can still find young people like Juliette Turner out there, I believe there is still great hope for America.  She's a little too old for my son though, Dang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3_smKrQ4xg&noredirect=1
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Our Constitution Rocks - Video / Book
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 05:23:52 am »
Amazing reading the few hateful messages put in the youtube comments.    Leftist truly are a sick bunch.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Our Constitution Rocks - Video / Book
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 06:28:08 pm »
Just read the section on the 2nd Amendment. Never have I heard it explained with more clarity, and with such knowledge of why the Founders thought the amendment was important. And this from a 14-year old girl.

Honest, folks. If you have kids of any age, this book is a must have. Its even great reading for adults.