Author Topic: Palin to Obama: Grow a Big Stick  (Read 1058 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Palin to Obama: Grow a Big Stick
« on: September 12, 2012, 11:23:09 pm »

Palin to Obama: Grow a Big Stick
September 12, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Sarah Palin issued a response, or a reaction, to all this on her Facebook page.

"Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attacks ever perpetrated on America, our embassy in Cairo and our consulate in Benghazi were attacked by violent Islamic mobs. In Cairo, they scaled the walls of our embassy, destroyed our flag, and replaced it with a black Islamic banner. In Benghazi, the armed gunmen set fire to our consulate and killed an American staff member. The Islamic radicals claim that these attacks are in protest to some film criticizing Islam. In response to this, the US embassy in Cairo issued a statement that was so outrageous many of us thought it must be a satire. The embassy actually apologized to the violent mob attacking us, and it even went so far as to chastise those who use free speech to 'hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.' (Funny, the current administration has no problem hurting the 'religious feelings' of Catholics.)

"But where is the president’s statement about this? These countries represent his much touted 'Arab Spring.' How’s that Arab Spring working out for us now? Have we received an apology yet from our 'friends' in the Muslim Brotherhood for the assault on our embassy?"

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: She wrote this before Obama's appearance today, in which he refused to take questions.

"But where is the president’s statement about this? These countries represent his much touted 'Arab Spring.' How’s that Arab Spring working out for us now? Have we received an apology yet from our 'friends' in the Muslim Brotherhood for the assault on our embassy?  It’s about time our president stood up for America and condemned these Islamic extremists. I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days – what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan. And, of course, he has a busy schedule – with all those rounds of golf, softball interviews with the 'Pimp with the Limp.'"

Did you hear about that?  Yesterday he did a radio interview with a radio host in south Florida who bills himself as the Pimp with the Limp.  Some rapper, I think.  He's gonna be on Letterman next Tuesday.  He's flying out to Las Vegas right now.  He's in the air right now for a fundraiser in Las Vegas that, again, was originally scheduled for outdoors that they have moved indoors to a much smaller place, and the reason that Debbie "Blabbermouth" Schultz gave was the weather, but the weather was all yesterday.

There isn't any bad weather in Vegas today. Yes, I was right. Hillary Clinton was laughing about getting rid of Khadafy in a TV interview. She said, "We came, we saw, he died," and she's laughing. So I'm telling you what we've got here -- and don't forget, this is the bunch that tells us not to "spike the football." This is the regime that tells us not to brag. This is the regime that tells us not to gloat.

The Democrats mentioned killing bin Laden 21 times during their convention. Foreign Policy Magazine: "Final Bin Laden Tally: 21 Mentions at the Democrat Convention," and you know that the Muslim Brotherhood was watching. It's their party. Well, you don't think the Muslim Brotherhood's hoping Romney wins this, do you? So the Muslim Brotherhood is watching their convention, the Democrat National Convention. They hear Obama and the Democrats bragging about killing Osama Bin Laden 21 times.

Hillary said, "We came, we saw, he died," about Khadafy and laughing about it. That was real laughter, for Hillary, which is a cackle. It sound just like there's a creature in Arkansas, the Arkansas Broadbeam, and you can recognize the cry of the Arkansas Broadbeam. "Ha-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha." Hillary sounds amazingly like it, and she was laughing that way when she was joking about Khadafy becoming room temperature. It's an interesting coincidence.

I'm gonna finish this Sarah Palin statement if it's the last thing I do. "I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days -- what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan. And, of course, he has a busy schedule -- with all those rounds of golf, softball interviews with the 'Pimp with the Limp,' and fundraising dinners with his corporate cronies."

An appearance on Letterman, I might add, and a fund-raiser in Las Vegas. "But our nation’s security should be of utmost importance to our commander-in-chief. America can’t afford any more 'leading from behind' in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to 'speak softly' to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a 'big stick' to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one."

END TRANSCRIPT

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald