Author Topic: Caller Nails It: If Obama is So Concerned with Feelings in the Muslim World, Why is He Bragging So Much About Killing Osama?  (Read 930 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/09/12/caller_nails_it_if_obama_is_so_concerned_with_feelings_in_the_muslim_world_why_is_he_bragging_so_much_about_killing_osama

Caller Nails It: If Obama is So Concerned with Feelings in the Muslim World, Why is He Bragging So Much About Killing Osama?
September 12, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: It's Claire in Logan, New Mexico.  I'm glad you waited.  I really am.  Great to have you on the program.  Hi.

CALLER:  Well, it's so great to be on the program.  This is the first time I have ever called into a show anywhere, any time, but I was so determined to join your conversation today --

RUSH:  Thank you.

CALLER:  -- because what occurred to me was, if the Obama administration is so concerned about not hurting the feelings of these terrorists, then why are they constantly spiking the ball about killing bin Laden?

RUSH:  Hmm.  You know, that is a great question out there, Claire.  If we're so concerned about hurting the feelings of Muslims, why is Obama bragging that he killed Osama so often.  That's a fascinating question.  Yeah, in fact, their campaign slogan is "GM's alive and Osama's dead," or something like that.  They're ramming it down the throats of Islamists all over the world.  In fact, in Egypt at the embassy yesterday, the protesters were all shouting, "We're all Osama's, Obama.  We're all Osama's, Obama." There are millions of Osamas, Obama.  So we might even conclude, ladies and gentlemen, that if we're gonna accept this notion that hurt feelings inspire terrorism, then maybe Obama is responsible for this, and ultimately maybe the blame falls to him.  You think they watched the Democrat convention?  You think they saw Plugs Biden up there going on and on about how Osama's dead?  This could be the Obama bounce. The media was looking for the Obama bounce, and we found it, the attack on our embassy in Cairo.  The real Obama bounce.  Claire, you know what?  There's something to this.  First time you've ever called.  You said you were determined to get through here.

CALLER:  Yeah.  I'm very nervous.

RUSH:  And you have.  And you made a brilliant, brilliant point.  I wanted to make sure you hung on so I could thank you.

CALLER:  Well, I'm just honored to be talking to you.  I'm very nervous.

RUSH:  Yeah, yeah.  But I appreciate it, I really do.  I want to send you an EIB engraved iPad.  Would you let me do that?

CALLER:  Ummm... sure!

RUSH:  (laughing)  Okay.  So here's what you need to do.  You just need to hold on, and Mr. Snerdley, the nice young man who answered your call --

CALLER:  Okay.

RUSH:  -- he will be talking to you soon. He'll get the address from you that you want us to send it to you.

RUSH:  Give us a FedEx address.  We don't use the mail here for odd reasons.  We only do FedEx.

CALLER:  Right.

RUSH:  Okay?  So it has to be an address that FedEx can deliver to.

RUSH:  Okay, Claire.  That's Claire in Logan, New Mexico.  Oh, that is so right.  I did not put that together myself.  I'm so glad that she got through here.  We're all Osamas, Obama.  There are millions of us, Obama. There are millions of Osamas, Obama.  We're all Osamas. And our embassy puts outs this whole thing about hurting people's feelings, and that's right.  Obama's spiking the football and ramming it down their throats every day about having killed their messiah, Osama Bin Laden.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  I think this woman Claire is more right than any of us even thought the moment she said it.  On 9/11, in Egypt, these clowns show up, "We're all Osamas, Obama. We're all Osamas, Obama."  What does that mean?  It means these people are ticked off.  Obama's been running around spiking the football saying Osama's dead. That was one of the two primary reasons to reelect the guy at his own convention.  Our embassy issues a statement apologizing for free speech rights of some preacher in this country and a movie maker, and it turns out that it's Barack Obama that has 'em all ticked off because he's the one bragging about killing their messiah, their leader.  It is a heck of a good point.  Obama could be to blame for this.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34