Author Topic: Clint Eastwood Meets The Obama-Sandman  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Clint Eastwood Meets The Obama-Sandman
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:07:52 am »
http://www.soopermexican.com/2012/09/01/the-2012-democratic-national-convention/

Clint Eastwood Meets The Obama-Sandman

By Dan
September 1, 2012

You never know what you might run across on the Internet.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Clint Eastwood Meets The Obama-Sandman
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 04:08:47 am »
I don't get it.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 04:09:51 am »
I don't get it.    :shrug:

I don't really get it, either.  Perhaps it's a dig at people who continue to support Obama - they have their heads in the sand and are still Obama's lapdogs?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 04:13:37 am »
The conceptualizer should not quit his/her day job.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 04:15:34 am »
The conceptualizer should not quit his/her day job.

The conceptualizer should find a day job and move out of his/her parents' basement.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 04:23:38 am »
Ocean, I love you like a brother; and your talent as an artist.  But could you please get rid of that avatar.  It makes me nauseous.  Thanks and best wishes.  famousdayandyear savme

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 04:27:39 am »
Ocean, I love you like a brother; and your talent as an artist.  But could you please get rid of that avatar.  It makes me nauseous.  Thanks and best wishes.  famousdayandyear savme

I'm with you, famous......... he is driving us all bonkers with it.....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 04:29:04 am »
I think the meaning of this is two-fold... Obama posting the picture yesterday of his back in his WH chair that said President on it and the news today that they were errecting a SAND sculpture of Obama for the convention......   

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 04:29:34 am »

Banana man laughs!

(I was getting tired of it anyways - I'm in another one of my bored-with-avatars phases).

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 04:31:16 am »

Any better?

famousdayandyear

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 02:36:12 pm »
Oh yeaaaaah!  Thank you ocean! howlin howlin howlin howlin

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 11:20:42 pm »

Thank Goodness, I wasn't the only one!! LOL, I had rather see jack than that asian banana!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline ladybug

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 02:12:13 am »
I think the picture means that Obama is sitting in the chair with his head in the sand and his body part that thinks is in the air....