Author Topic: Sluts and condoms for Obama  (Read 1314 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
Sluts and condoms for Obama
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - You only have to step outside the Democratic National Convention center in downtown Charlotte where vendors and special interest groups are hawking their goods to realize that the Democrats have become the party of hard-edged social issues, not the GOP.

While the Republicans have largely tried to follow former Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels' suggestion that they stick to economic issues, the Democrats have gone hog wild on social issues like abortion, contraception and same sex marriage.

Consider the dozens of pink-shirted Planned Parent representatives. As the crowds stroll by, they yell out "Get your 'Protect yourself from Romney and Ryan condom,'" as they hand out pink condom packages with a single condom appropriately dyed blue.

Full article and more photos here:

Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Re: Sluts and condoms for Obama
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
Yeesh.  Is anyone selling Fluke condoms?  After all, condoms are for fluking.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 02:53:36 PM »
FOX showed one women with a button, saying "uterus".   That's all, just uterus.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
A Bible verse comes to mind. 

Jeremiah 6:15:  " ... Are they ashamed of their disgusting actions? Not at all -- they don't even know how to blush! Therefore, they will lie among the slaughtered. They will be brought down when I punish them," says the LORD.  (New Living Translation)

“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but rather he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” Samuel Adams, April 16, 1781.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo