Author Topic: Why Obama's Great Speech Fell Short  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Why Obama's Great Speech Fell Short
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:06:40 AM »

Offline Allegra

Re: Why Obama's Great Speech Fell Short
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:21:19 AM »
Yep...actions speak louder than teleprompted words, Lil' Barry.
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 02:51:28 PM »
I just tuned into Ed Schultz out of curiosity. Thinking I was going to hear him say Obama hit it out of the ballpark, like the rest of the media was doing last night.    Not So.   What a shock, but Ed said Obama looked tired and drained. Many of his callers agree.

When Obama does not put a thrill up Ed's leg, the convention truly was a disaster.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 03:49:09 PM »
He had nothing to offer, therefore nothing was forthcoming, and it isn't just Republicans who can see that.  Not all Democrats are Occupussies or Code Pinko members.  There are still plenty of Democrats out there who were and still are hardcore Hillary Clinton supporters and last night did absolutely nothing to bring them all back onboard.  Most of those people liked Obama as much as we all liked McCain, and asking them to support Obama for another term after being repeatedly lied to and seeing their candidate marginalized is too much even for them.

The Democrats that count are the ones willing to shell out money to support the candidate, and we have seen for a year what a struggle it has been for the Regime to get them to write any checks.  All of these little disparate groups that think they are in control of the Democrat party are not the ones who are paying the bills, and the ones who do are not coughing up the big bucks now like they did in 2008.  There is a marked difference in the campaigns between 2008 and now, and I believe Obama is in deeper trouble now than he was before the Convention.  That speech was a disaster long before he started reading it off the teleprompter.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 03:57:04 PM »
I am just LMAO he totally recycled Carters 1980 convention speech.. Rush played excerpts of his speech and then Carter saying the exact same things on his show today... amazing!!!!!!  these people not only have no idea's they are not even trying to fake it.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »
The difference between the 24 hour flu and Bam's speech last night is 23 hours....that's the bottom line about why it failed.....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf