Author Topic: Michelle Obama matches her manicure to her hemline as she wows in a Tracey Reese dress and J Crew heels for DNC speech  (Read 3007 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2198399/Michelle-Obama-matches-manicure-hemline-wows-Tracey-Reese-dress-J-Crew-heels-DNC-speech.html

Michelle Obama matches her manicure to her hemline as she wows in a Tracey Reese dress and J Crew heels for DNC speech

By Olivia Fleming

PUBLISHED: 08:33 EST, 5 September 2012 | UPDATED: 09:06 EST, 5 September 2012

Michelle Obama's speech Tuesday evening at the Democratic National Convention wasn't her only 'resounding triumph'.

Stepping out in Charlotte, North Carolina, wearing a dusty pink dress by young African-American designer Tracy Reese, paired with $245 J Crew heels, the First Lady wowed the nation once again with her outfit choice.

The custom-made sleeveless dress was as feminine as it was sporty, showing off her famously-toned arms with its athletic cut, while playing up her softer side in its knee-length full skirt.

Mrs Obama paired the subtly printed dress with a blue-grey manicure to match the dress' hemline, an accessory that has the internet aflutter with guessing games as to its exact shade and brand.

Her hair and make-up were just as noteworthy as her on-trend nails. Her soft waves offset the more severe neckline of the dress, and her long false eyelashes added another touch of subtle femininity.

Ms Reese, an African American designer who was born in Detroit and launched her collection in New York more than a decade ago, sits with the more affordable designers selling in luxury department stores, with dresses priced around $350.

more at link

Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

The endless fawning sure is tiresome.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
The endless fawning sure is tiresome.

I can't wait for this to be over with...lol

Support the USO

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Who cares what she wears, she a f**kin' communist pig.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online mountaineer

a blue-grey manicure to match the dress' hemline, an accessory that has the internet aflutter with guessing games as to its exact shade and brand.
How sad that people really are that shallow. The Obamas are destroying the country, and we're wondering where we might buy her nail polish?

BTW, the dress is awful, in my opinion, because it's so extremely form-fitting at the top - where she's small - and then has to balloon to a huge volume to cover her hips and butt. Someone with such a disproportionate figure shouldn't wear clothes that accentuate that "flaw."
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Those rear and side view photos are not flattering at all.  She is about as glamorous as a mule wearing a silk dress.  This meme that she is AbFab is ridiculous.  Call me mean-spirited if you must - but the woman has a monumental wide-stance, is pigeon-toed, has an ass that starts halfway up her back, has thighs that rival most professional football players - and why are her legs always so greasy looking?  I don't really care if this makes me sound petty and mean-spirited - I'm so sick of these people I could vomit!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

Add bow-legged to that description, and you've summed it up quite nicely.

Offline Queen

Mountaineer, I just noticed that you look naked...what happened?

Now to important stuff...WOW, michelle is wearing nail polish and no one noticed her fake eyelashes!! emote89

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Add bow-legged to that description, and you've summed it up quite nicely.

Thanks, I forgot that one - oh & her magnificent underbite!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Tried to change avatar, now nothing shows up. And I'm naked.

We can fix it...what do you want..give me a link

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Found a new one that will work for now.  ^-^

Offline Queen

That looks good. I hope you saved the old one, it was so cute.

Online aligncare

Famously toned arms?  She could stand to lose 25 lbs, easy.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Lando Lincoln

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Rapunzel

How sad that people really are that shallow. The Obamas are destroying the country, and we're wondering where we might buy her nail polish?

BTW, the dress is awful, in my opinion, because it's so extremely form-fitting at the top - where she's small - and then has to balloon to a huge volume to cover her hips and butt. Someone with such a disproportionate figure shouldn't wear clothes that accentuate that "flaw."

Absolutely... the top shows how flat-chested she is.. is too tight under her arms...... and when she walked across the stage last night her stomach stuck out something awful as her posture is so poor and the dress accentuated the poor posture... she is still bow-legged and gray shoes would have been more appropriate.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf