Author Topic: Obama Quashes Conservative Media Access at DNC  (Read 685 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Obama Quashes Conservative Media Access at DNC
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:23:35 PM »

Obama Quashes Conservative Media Access at DNC

Sep 2012, 10:03 AM PDT 50 post a comment
Media availability for Obama officials and acolytes has been shut up as tight as a clam for conservative media here at the Democratic National Convention. According to sources at Talk Radio News Service, placing a stringer outside the designated TV area to ask high-level Democrats to stop by radio row has been banned by the DNC – in fact, as one source told me, “You need permission from Obama for America.”

Meanwhile, top Obama outside advisor and head of the Center for American Progress John Podesta stopped by radio row this morning – but only long enough to speak with liberal talkers. When I approached him about appearing on KRLA’s “The Heidi Harris Show” along with me and my co-hosts Heidi Harris (conservative) and Brian Whitman (liberal), his handler quickly intervened. Later, the handler stopped by to clarify: did the show have two liberals and one conservative, or two conservatives and one liberal? When I stated that it had two conservatives and one liberal, he quickly shook his head and sprinted away.

The Democrats and their allies are clearly fearful of a major mistake. That’s why they’re keeping their allies away from those who will ask adverse questions. And that’s why I’ve purchased an Obama pin. If they won’t answer questions from a conservative, maybe they’ll answer questions from a faux fellow Obama-worshipper.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama Quashes Conservative Media Access at DNC
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
They're so afraid the truth will get out.
The first lady went on to say of her husband that "with every policy that he's put forth, he tells us who he is."

"Somebody who believes in honesty. Somebody who believes that the truth matters.  ...
That's a steaming pile of bovine excrement, Mooshelle.
“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but rather he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” Samuel Adams, April 16, 1781.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo