Author Topic: Democrats set to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor arena  (Read 1769 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 12:25:27 PM by mysteR˛y-ak »

Support the USO

Online andy58-in-nh

His appeal is just becoming more... "selective".
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I am just tuning in after being away this weekend.  I heard the DNC is planning a schtick with Betty White.  Anyone else know about it?
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
I am just tuning in after being away this weekend.  I heard the DNC is planning a schtick with Betty White.  Anyone else know about it?

All I have heard is they are trying to get her to commit to the convention...did they get her?

Support the USO

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Last I read, the DNC was being lobbied by Obama supporters to do that.  Personally, I think it would come off as desperate copy-catting if they did that.

Offline Lando Lincoln

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online mountaineer

They probably could rent the local firemen's hall for this gala event and still fit everyone.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Queen

Offline R4 TrumPence

Not moving Acceptance speech!!!!! to 20,000-seater indoor arena
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 07:09:04 AM »
AS of right now they are not moving the Emperor's speech! It is going to be held in the Roman Colosseum, I mean the BOA stadium!!

Pray for God to rain down on the sinners!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
It doesn't matter because they likely won't fill a 20,000 seat arena either.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf