Top Ten Lines from Joe Biden’s Convention Speech
by Keith Koffler on September 3, 2012, 12:27 pm
One of Vice President Biden’s many female groupies is actually an informant for White House Dossier, and has provided the publication with a draft copy of Biden’s Democratic convention address. What follows are the top ten lines Biden will deliver Wednesday evening in Charlotte, North Carolina:
1. It’s great to be here in South Carolina!
2. I accept your nomination to be president of the United States.
3.. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan plan to send y’all to Liberia!
4. Is there a delicatessen nearby? Does anybody in the house have a sandwich?
5. Everybody’s says Paul Ryan is such a smarty pants. Well let me tell you something Mr. Ryan: You don’t need to be that smart to be vice president!
6. Some people wrongly suggest I’m senile and have started forgetting things! Some people wrongly suggest I’m senile and have started forgetting things!
7. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can . . . ask what . . oh, Jesus, forget it.
8. It’s time now for a moment of silence in memory of one of the greatest football players of all time, Mr. Red Grange.
9. I’ll never believe it was Yoko Ono who broke up the Beatles. I’ll just never believe it.
10. I got the music in me. I got the music in me. I got the mu-sic-in-me . . . .
Are there any other lines that you’re aware of?