Author Topic: Confirmed: Line-up of speakers at Democratic convention is simply terrible  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

I heard on Rush that some aging stars were going to show up-Pelosi, and don't forget Bill Clinton.  He said they were all out of Jurassic Park.   :laugh:

Offline Rapunzel

Offline speekinout

hillary is going to the Cook Islands. That's about as far from the DNC convention as one can get. I don't think we've ever sent a high ranking official there before, but, as they say, any port in a storm.
Now all we have to look forward to is seeing whether her husband takes the opportunity to dis 0bama. It wouldn't surprise many if he did.
The DNC convention could be a lot of fun.  :laugh:

Offline Rapunzel

hillary is going to the Cook Islands. That's about as far from the DNC convention as one can get. I don't think we've ever sent a high ranking official there before, but, as they say, any port in a storm.
Now all we have to look forward to is seeing whether her husband takes the opportunity to dis 0bama. It wouldn't surprise many if he did.
The DNC convention could be a lot of fun.  :laugh:

Good, YOU can liveblog it... I don't think  have the stomach to listen to Biden AND Obama all the same night.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline speekinout

Offline R4 TrumPence

That could be a lot of grins.....

Well it will be a painful chore but mobbing twitter  making fun of the Dems is a very good tool!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf