Author Topic: Orgy of business at Sunshine State jiggle joints is a double D-sized bust  (Read 1103 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
Hordes of randy Republicans were expected to be a boon for Tampa’s many strips clubs, but owners and dancers are still waiting for their RNC stimulus package
Orgy of business at Sunshine State jiggle joints is a double D-sized bust

Three days into the RNC, Tampa’s dancing beauties were still waiting for their stimulus packages.

“My friend told me I’d make $3,000 a night this week,” said a slinky brunette named Jordan, as she gazed dejectedly around an empty Mons Venus bar on Monday, the Isaac washout day in Tampa. “I've made $100 tonight and it's already 3 a.m.”

“I don't even know what I'm still doing here," she added. "This sucks."

New York Daily News
Proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance • #NeitherTrumpNorHillary

Reminder: no party or candidate is entitled to my vote by default.
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie
"You can't fix stupid." —Ron White

Offline R4 TrumPence

• Owner
  • Administrator
LMAO  They picked the wrong convention!!! They  would do better in Charlotte next week!!  0000too funny

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline mountaineer

It's such a bummer when conventiongoers behave like responsible adults.
“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but rather he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” Samuel Adams, April 16, 1781.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo