Author Topic: “Negro Spotting” Popular Democrat Twitter Game Among Party Members Watching RNC  (Read 768 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

“Negro Spotting” Popular Democrat Twitter Game Among Party Members Watching RNC

NBC News:

Every four years political junkies, spectators and commentators tend to point out the lack of racial diversity on the floor at the Republican National Convention.

Now Twitter users, whose influence in black culture has been well-documented, is getting into the act — with a not very subtle hashtag: #negrospotting

“#negrospotting at #GOP2012 update. of the 89 negroes spotted so far, only 20 are confirmed GOP (non-media, security, vendors). #staytuned,” tweeted comedian Baratunde Thurston.

Thurston later admitted that the BET tent at the RNC might have “inflated his numbers.”

Are you watching the Republican convention? And if so, how many African-Americans have you spotted?

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline aligncare

• #NeverTrump: Blinded by hate

What an insulting jerk.

I would never be so crass to point out how the DNC has no people of the sentient sect of humans in their ranks.  No, I would never bring up how the DNC is populated entirely with folks unencumbered by the thought process.  Oh, my.  There, I said it.
#NeverTrump: Lenin's Useful Idiots defined. Be proud of yourselves. You made it onto Hillary's Christmas card list.

Offline mountaineer

If you were playing a "spot the sane person" drinking game while watching the DNC convention, you'd remain stone cold sober.
“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but rather he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” Samuel Adams, April 16, 1781.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo