Author Topic: The GOP Grassroots and Establishment Clash Again, over Rules By John Fund  (Read 1131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline R4 TrumPence

They all need to get over themselves!

I didn't want Mitt either, but after watching all the he has been doing and the strategic pick of Ryan, I have changed my mind.

I also watched the hour and half CNN piece 5 times yesterday on Mitt and Ann, and I choose to believe that he will get us back on track.
He may not be the social conservative God that people wanted, But I do believe now he is the right person to Win this Election!!!

I have done a complete 180 on him in the last 2 months and I am now comfortable with my decision!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

Online kevindavis

I have a question.. What the hell is this argument over the rules bitch and moaning is all about??? I need to know from a non biased source not over there..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Rapunzel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf