Author Topic:  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: August 27, 2012, 07:24:44 PM »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »
WTF?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:09:34 PM »
He's a Muslim folks...

Support the USO

Offline Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 08:15:32 PM »
Lets hope that some democrats actually take a hint.

I believe there ARE some decent democrats, that dont pay a lot of attention to politics and just vote the party. Lets hope some of those people, hear about THIS. My guess is....Obummer loses more votes.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 09:38:48 PM »
Catholics are usually a pretty reliable Dim voting block. If they are this year - well. I'll convert to something else. Surely Catholics won't accept this much of an affront!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 09:40:05 PM »
Catholics are usually a pretty reliable Dim voting block. If they are this year - well. I'll convert to something else. Surely Catholics won't accept this much of an affront!

Amen

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 08:01:31 AM »
The discussion of anti-sharia bills should be interesting. I certainly infer from that they're trying to impose Sharia on the US.
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf