Author Topic: Weekly Sci-Fi Thread (08/26/12)  (Read 401 times)

Offline kevindavis

Weekly Sci-Fi Thread (08/26/12)
« on: August 26, 2012, 05:06:27 PM »
Weekly Sci-Fi Thread (08/26/12)
9/8 -- Warehouse 13 -- SyFy
10/9 -- Alphas -- SyFy

10/9 -- Futurama -- Comedy Central (Season Finale)

9/8 -- Dr Who -- BBC America

Very good season finale of Falling Skies.. However, if the planet is ruins and you are in the last areas of civilization that is still going on your girlfriend/wife is pregnant, I would stay. Also should there be someone watching the kid after the alien influenced ex girlfriend may have done something to the kid. Also before destroying the weapon, I would ask why they are building a weapon pointed in the skies when there is no Air Force. Also I think Earth has become a Intergalactic Poland. Basically a buffer planet between warring factions. Also I think the new race is the Enemy of my Enemy....
"Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future."

Ronald Reagan

"We must continue to go into space for humanity.” - Dr. Stephen Hawking

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Weekly Sci-Fi Thread (08/26/12)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:47:09 PM »
Thanks for posting this weekly reminder, Kevin
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo